- How do I get my own nickname?
- How do I start my own channel?
- [How to install mIRC]
- Services reference guide.
- How to insert a Java applet on your web site.
- Help with mIRC Scripting.
- List of Smilies that the java client recognizes.
- How do I create or join a channel?
- /join (Channel)
- How do I register my nickname?
- /ns register (Pass) (E-mail)
- How do I invite users to a channel?
- /invite (Nickname) (Channel)
- How do I register a channel?
- /cs register (Channel) (Pass) (Description)
- How do I set a topic for my channel?
- /topic (Channel) (Topic)
- How do I kick a user from my channel? How Do I keep them out?
- To kick: /kick (Channel) (Nickname)
- To Ban: /ban (Channel) (Nickname)
- How do I op someone in my chan?
- /mode (Channel) +o (Nickname)
- How do I voice someone in my chan?
- /mode (Channel) +v (Nickname)
- How do I add status to users?
- /cs (uop/vop/hop/aop/sop/cofounder) (Channel) add (Nickname)
What abilities does each rank have?
- Voice: Ability to talk when channel mode +m is turned on and have status
- HalfOp: Ability to Kick lower ranks, Ban, Invite users, and set [some] modes.
- Op: Ability to Kick, Ban, Invite users, Give some status(Op, voice, halfop), and Set Modes.
- UOp: May join channel if restricted, may invite self if banned.
- VOp: Has a permanent voice, ability to talk with +m turned on, and may invite themselves if banned.
- HOp: Has a permanent halfop, ability to Voice, set some modes, and may also kick and ban lower ranks.
- AOp: Has a permanent op, ability to OP, invite users and set modes, and may also kick and ban lower ranks.
- SOp: Much higher level of OP this OP may add and remove VOps, HOps, and AOps.
- CFounder: Has the same powers of the channel founder. The only thing is that they are not the founder
UOp/VOp/HOp/AOp/SOp/CFounder services privileges may be modified with /cs LEVELS