- Fully functional NickServ, ChanServ, MemoServ, etc., designed to be easy to use.
- SecurityBot can keep [Tor] users off your network, and also tell you what country your users are connecting from. In the future it will be a full replacement for programs like SecureServ and IRC Defender.
- ConnectServ, works just like the one in NeoStats.
- LogServ, similar to NeoStats.
- Written using Perl 5.8 and MySQL 4.1
- Works with UnrealIRCd 3.2.x (written for 3.2.6)
RequirementsIf you get MySQL errors make sure you have all the required software, including the correct Perl version, and check that the sql.conf file is correct.
For SrSv 0.3.x
- Perl 5.8 with thread support enabled.
- If you are using certain versions of Fedora, SuSE, or Mandrake you may need to install the official perl from http://www.perl.org/get.html. The version in Debian Sarge is known to work.
- MySQL 4.1 (5.0 and above are not compatible)
- FreezeThaw module from CPAN
For SrSv 0.4.x
- Perl 5.8 (threads no longer required)
- MySQL 4.1 (5.0 is supported, but higher versions are unknown)
- Event module from CPAN
- Recommend the Date::Parse module for various utility scripts.
(Note: Development and historical releases are available at the [Releases] page.)
May 05 2008: Anonymous SurrealServices [SVN Repository] has moved. Again. Back to where it used to be.
May 10, 2007: [SVN Repository] moved.
- Services Development (Perl)
- Send bug reports/patches to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org